Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Scollbar re-size

I have a worksheet in my spreadsheet that used to have more information in it
then it does now. I used to go further out on the columns and down on the
rows. Now that it's smaller I would like to re-size my scrollbar so that it
takes me only to the end of the current data, not the old. You should be
able to highlight the area to the right from the end of data to IV and select
Edit Clear All, and Save spreadsheet to re-size the scrollbar left to right.
Same with going down from end of data to 65536 Edit Clear All, and Save to
re-size the up and down scrollbar. For some reason this is not working in
this paticular worksheet. Does anybody know of a switch that might be set
in this worksheet to not allow this to happen?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do not "clear all".

Delete instead.

Then save and in some versions, close then re-open.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP