Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default maximizing a window

How do I maximize (or restore up) a window in Excel (or any other Windows
program) using shortcut keys?
Note: my programs tend to restore down my windows without prompting ...
likely a bug in the program so a shortcut key will help immensely to quickly
maximize without going up to the maximize "button" or to the top and double
clicking.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You can press
ATL+Space bar+R (for restoring)
ATL+Space bar+N (for minimizing)
ATL+Space bar+X (for maximizing)

This works for all Microsoft programmes as far as i know.

--
Click "Yes" if it helps