Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sub-window not moving or maximizing?

Everytime I open one of my documents "task list", The entire Excel program
opens full screen, but the individual file window stays shrunk at the bottom
and not even entirely showing.

I am not able to maximize or move it (using right click)
The file still seems to function
Other files do not have the problem (they open fully)
Even when putting Excel into full screen mode, the file page stays small and
below the screen.

Has anyone seen this before and know how to fix it?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click on the window to make it Active and run this tiny macro:

Sub fill_the_space()
ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlMaximized

Gary's Student
gsnu200707

"MTAR" wrote:

Everytime I open one of my documents "task list", The entire Excel program
opens full screen, but the individual file window stays shrunk at the bottom
and not even entirely showing.

I am not able to maximize or move it (using right click)
The file still seems to function
Other files do not have the problem (they open fully)
Even when putting Excel into full screen mode, the file page stays small and
below the screen.

Has anyone seen this before and know how to fix it?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The Macro is written correctly, as it works perfectly on other excel files,
but does not work on this file. Your solution did not work, but thanks for
trying.

I do have two other marcos enbedded in the file that I can get to work, but
this file does not want to maximize.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!