Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to stop converting (r) to ® excel 2007

I cannot find the function to stop this auto operation
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

"Kevin" wrote:
I cannot find the function to stop this auto operation

In xl2003, it would be Tools AutoCorrect options
Key in/select that particular "annoyance" under Replace/With,
then press Delete to remove it

Maybe you could search xl2007 for "AutoCorrect" for the steps
--
Max
Singapore
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Excel Options.
In the Excel Options dialog box, click Proofing, and then click AutoCorrect
Options.
--
David Biddulph

"Kevin" wrote in message
I cannot find the function to stop this auto operation

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is here Max

Office ButtonExcel Options
Proofing

See the button "AutoCorrect Options......"

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Max" wrote in message ...
"Kevin" wrote:
I cannot find the function to stop this auto operation

In xl2003, it would be Tools AutoCorrect options
Key in/select that particular "annoyance" under Replace/With,
then press Delete to remove it

Maybe you could search xl2007 for "AutoCorrect" for the steps
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
Downloads:22,500 Files:370 Subscribers:66
xdemechanik
---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could also hit ctrl-z to undo that correction (or hit Undo in the QAT--I
think it's on the QAT by default).

Then you can keep the autocorrection in case you like in other documents (all of
Office shares this autocorrect list).

Kevin wrote:

I cannot find the function to stop this auto operation

--

Dave Peterson