Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Privacy Warning every time I save

in Excel
I am using Excel on 2 different computers. I write in VBA. I have used the
trust center on both computers to enable all macros in Excel. On the home
computer, every time I try to save a file w/ macros I get a "privacy warning"
warning telling me that the document contains macros, etc. How do I disable
this warning?

--
-regards