Old January 11th 05, 08:59 PM
David Williams

Default Why do I get a warning when I try to save an Excel 2003 workbook.

Why do I get the following message when trying to save an Excel 2003 workbook
to a network server? "The file (filename.xls) may have been changed by
another user since you last saved it. In that case, what do you want to do?
Save a copy or Overwrite changes? This was supposed to have been fixed by a
service pack to Excel 2002 so how do I fix it in Excel 2003?