pjd

Default Countif ????

Hi, I need help (yes psychiatric would be nice at this stage!) to solve my
dilemma.

It goes like this..

I have two columns, Column F (F7:F35) called Lead and Column G (G7:G35)
called tag. Both columns will contain numbers or a 0 (zero).

I need to count the number of cells in in column G that are greater than 0
(zero) BUT also have a zero in the corresponding cell in column F.

I have tried "Countif" but I can't seem to get it to work because I because
I need to reference the cell next to it.

--
All help much appreciated.

Thanks from sunny Sydney.
Benn-at-Bax

Use the "SUM(IF" function:
"SUM(IF(F7:F350,IF(G7:G35=0,1,0)))". IMPORTANT!!! Press ctrl+shift+enter
to enter this as an array, else you will see "#VALUE!" in your cell.