Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Formatting based in cell color

Can I use conditional formatting, using as a condition the cell color?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Emece.-

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for your reply.

What I want to do is the following:

I have a column with values in red, and values in green (according to a rule
specified using conditional formatting). Depending if the value is red or
green I want to add a percentage.

Hope it is clear.

Thanks again

Regards,