Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default problem with dual core

hi all..
it seems my office 2007 dosn't work in dual core..
i use vista premium, i have a T7500 laptop
the multicore option is enabled in automatic.. and i tryed also with 4
manual threads..
anu suggestion???

i had much better performance running quite 100 workbook simoultaneosuly ..
with automatic macro.. with office xp..
now it uses much more cpu usage with office 2007.. so that i must limitate
the number of opened workbook..

should i use my old office xp or 2003 for better performance ?? ty all