Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Wrap Text not working in places

I have made up a new spreadsheet in Excel2007. Part of the sheet I have
copied from a Excel2003 spreadsheet and pasted it into the new one.

I have put Wrap Text as format of all cells but only the cells on the
non-pasted parts of the spreadsheet work - the cells on the part I pasted
in, although showing up in Format as having Wrap Text selected, won't wrap -
what am I doing wrong??

Have also checked through Google and all the solutions there, such as merged
cells, etc don't have any bearing on what I am doing as the cells haven't
been merged.

Nick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Verify that the cell where WRAP TEXT is not working are not merged cells. If
the cells are merged the text will not wrap.

Hope this helps...
--
Kevin Backmann