Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Wakeham Nick Wakeham is offline

Default Wrap Text not working in places

I have made up a new spreadsheet in Excel2007. Part of the sheet I have
copied from a Excel2003 spreadsheet and pasted it into the new one.

I have put Wrap Text as format of all cells but only the cells on the
non-pasted parts of the spreadsheet work - the cells on the part I pasted
in, although showing up in Format as having Wrap Text selected, won't wrap -
what am I doing wrong??

Have also checked through Google and all the solutions there, such as merged
cells, etc don't have any bearing on what I am doing as the cells haven't
been merged.

Nick