Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy all but Formulas

I am using Office 2007 and want to copy a worksheet in an Excel workbook
that contains formats, values, and formulas - I want to copy everything
intact EXCEPT for the formulas. I have tried Copy and Paste Special but that
either doesn't keep the format of the page or I get the format but no
values. What on earth am I doing wrong - I'm sure I used to just do a Copy
and Paste Special and it worked but something somewhere has changed.

Help appreciated

Nick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Almost!

I now have the format (ie borders and cell borders) along with the values
but the column and row sizes are all back to default!

Nick

"Nick Wakeham" wrote:

I am using Office 2007 and want to copy a worksheet in an Excel workbook
that contains formats, values, and formulas - I want to copy everything
intact EXCEPT for the formulas. I have tried Copy and Paste Special but
that
either doesn't keep the format of the page or I get the format but no
values. What on earth am I doing wrong - I'm sure I used to just do a
Copy
and Paste Special and it worked but something somewhere has changed.

Help appreciated

Nick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can also paste special, column widths.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks to you both - for some reason I thought it was easier than that - but
must have been thinking of something else

Your help is really appreciated

Nick