Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
sungen99

Default Copy Value not formulas

I have a rather complex procedure to report monthly bills. I was able
to simplify it by creating a series of cells that put the documents in
the appropriate format for my accountant.

The month is over and the sheet looks great. The only problem is that
I need to now copy the sheet and place it on a separate spreadsheet
that I send to the accountant.

When I copy the page and paste it on the new sheet, I get a huge file
of #REF! Errors. I want the value of each cell to go not the formula
that was used to get that result.

Help please.

Ken

--
sungen99
sungen99's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9144

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Try Copy PasteSpecial Values............

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3