Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copy several formulas from....

If you don't put a question into the body of the email I can't read the post
on my system! Instead I get the following message:

"An error occurred while sending your post

We're sorry, but there was a problem with the system and your post was not
received. The error has been reported to Operations and will be investigated
as soon as possible. Please try again later."

This is very frustrating, so in the future please post a question in the
body of the message.

Second point - so what is you question - are you really just asking where is
copy and paste? Click the Copy toolbar button, or Edit, Copy or Ctrl+C. And
paste is the Paste toolbar button, Edit, Paste or Ctrl+V.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Shane Devenshire wrote:
If you don't put a question into the body of the email I can't read the post
on my system! Instead I get the following message:

"An error occurred while sending your post

We're sorry, but there was a problem with the system and your post was not
received. The error has been reported to Operations and will be investigated
as soon as possible. Please try again later."

This is very frustrating, so in the future please post a question in the
body of the message.

Second point - so what is you question - are you really just asking where is
copy and paste? Click the Copy toolbar button, or Edit, Copy or Ctrl+C. And
paste is the Paste toolbar button, Edit, Paste or Ctrl+V.

Third point - NO SHOUTING! Caps Lock is for function names only.