Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I get rid of the color effect on Excel tabs?

I recently bought a new computer with Office 2007 installed, and when opening
up my old workbooks, I noticed that instead of having nice, easy-to-read flat
background colors, the background is now some kind of odd 3-D effect that
gives me a headache when trying to read the worksheet names. Is there any way
to get flat colors back so I can read my tabs again?