Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John Proulx[_2_] John Proulx[_2_] is offline

Default How do I get rid of the color effect on Excel tabs?

It doesn't appear that there are effects of any kind, just various colors
grouped by theme.

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

Looks like you can go to Home, Format, tab Color and see what sort of effects
are listed under there...

"John Proulx" wrote:

I recently bought a new computer with Office 2007 installed, and when opening
up my old workbooks, I noticed that instead of having nice, easy-to-read flat
background colors, the background is now some kind of odd 3-D effect that
gives me a headache when trying to read the worksheet names. Is there any way
to get flat colors back so I can read my tabs again?