Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I change the default number of copies to print to one?

When I go to print a worksheet it automatically defaults to 9 copies. How do
I change this so it will go back to only printing 1? It's only one specific
file that has this problem.

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
When you say automatically is that with a macro, unless the macro specify #
of copies the default in excel is 1

"atropos557" wrote:

When I go to print a worksheet it automatically defaults to 9 copies. How do
I change this so it will go back to only printing 1? It's only one specific
file that has this problem.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There do not appear to be any macros in this workbook. When I go to the print
screen the number listed in "number of copies" is 9. In any other workbook,
the default has always been 1. I can't figure out what's different about this
particular file.

"atropos557" wrote:

When I go to print a worksheet it automatically defaults to 9 copies. How do
I change this so it will go back to only printing 1? It's only one specific
file that has this problem.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
So try this
go to Control Panel, Printer and Faxes or Printers, then right click in the
mouse on the printer you are using, Printing preferences and see there is the
default is as 9

"atropos557" wrote:

When I go to print a worksheet it automatically defaults to 9 copies. How do
I change this so it will go back to only printing 1? It's only one specific
file that has this problem.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you change it to 1 then re-save and close the workbook what occurs next
time you open the workbook?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:33:00 -0800, atropos557
wrote:

When I go to print a worksheet it automatically defaults to 9 copies. How do
I change this so it will go back to only printing 1? It's only one specific
file that has this problem.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This drove me nuts forever! In the sheet that's giving you problems, select
File and Page Setup. Click on the Options button. Select the Page Layout tab,
and in the upper left adjust the default number of copies back down to one.