Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Setting back default number of print copies to 1?

Hi all,

I copy old excel spreadsheets and change the info so that it reflects the
current month.

My problem is that everytime I print a spreadsheet, it prints me 3 copies....
I've tried copying the old worksheet into a new spreadsheet but it still
defaults to 3 copies when it comes to printing.

Can anyone help? Is it anything to do with the collate option?

Many thanks in advance and all assistance gratefully received....

Ting