Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Keeping certain columns/rows visible

I know there's a way to keep certain columns or rows visible when you scroll
around the excel sheet, but I don't know what that's called or how to do it.
Can anyone help? Many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
you might be thinking of freeze panes. this is were you can keep a number of
rows at the top and/or column at the left "frozen" while you scroll.
just place the cellpointer at the place below the rows you want to freeze or
to the right of the columns and...
in 2003, on the menu barwindowfreeze panes.

Regards
FSt1

"MichaelPhilips" wrote:

I know there's a way to keep certain columns or rows visible when you scroll
around the excel sheet, but I don't know what that's called or how to do it.
Can anyone help? Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is called "Freeze Panes", you can see a video demonstration over he

http://www.free-training-tutorial.com/rows-columns.html