New at excel

Default keeping worksheet title visible during scrolling

I am Office 2000, and is finding it hard to find the right comands to have
the title of my worksheet remain visible while I scroll to the bottom of the
page.
Steve

1) Click in column A below your title row
2) Click Window, Freeze panes

If you need row headings as well, click the first cell below your column
titles and to the right of your row titles.

HTH
Steve

"New at excel" <New at wrote in message
I am Office 2000, and is finding it hard to find the right comands to have
the title of my worksheet remain visible while I scroll to the bottom of
the
page.

Gord Dibben

New

Select A2 and WindowFreeze Panes to freeze the top row.

Rule is.........

Everything to the left and above the selected cell will be frozen.

i.e. B2 and Freeze Panes will freeze row 1 and Column A.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP