Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default keeping an auto shape or text box visible in an excel chart

I am clicking in my chart and then adding either an auto shape or text box.
When I click out of my chart, the text box or auto shape will disappear. I
am in the chart when I create the text box, not in the workbook. The one i
inserted at the begining of the chart will remain but as you move further out
(it is a daily chart) the text boxes disappear.