Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default MS Query and Subtotals in Excel 2007

Hello Community,

In Excel 2003, you could run a MS Query and then subtotal it. In Excel
2007, you can run the MS Query and it generates the results but my Subtotals
button is disabled when I click a cell within my results. Is there a
different way of using the Subtotal button in Excel 2007 or is it disabled
for a specific purpose?

Thanks in Advance,
Rich