Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default move info from a spreadsheet into a ticker

I have information flowing into an excel spreadsheet that I'd like to
see appear on a ticker. Does anyone know of a ticker program that
would work?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jan 6, 9:55*am, dzelnio wrote:
I have information flowing into an excel spreadsheet that I'd like to
see appear on a ticker. *Does anyone know of a ticker program that
would work?

It would have a name and number and update every hour or two...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps one of these links here?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...er&btnG=Search

dzelnio wrote:

I have information flowing into an excel spreadsheet that I'd like to
see appear on a ticker. Does anyone know of a ticker program that
would work?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

dzelnio wrote:
I have information flowing into an excel spreadsheet that I'd like to
see appear on a ticker. *Does anyone know of a ticker program that
would work?

Thanks for the search, but these programs allow you to bring ticker
information into Excel. I want to export my Excel information into a
ticker...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

dzelnio wrote:

I have information flowing into an excel spreadsheet that I'd like to
see appear on a ticker. Does anyone know of a ticker program that
would work?

Thanks for the search, but these programs allow you to bring ticker
information into Excel. I want to export my Excel information into a
ticker...

I suggest you search for the ticker you want, and then see if it accepts
data from xls filse.