Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using Hyperlinks in Text boxes

I am trying to use a hyperlink in a text box to link to another worksheet in
the same file. Does anyone know how and if this can be done?

Any help is much appreciated, thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In Excel 2003: I drew a textbox using a tool in the Drawing toolbar
In Excel 2007: I drew a text box using the appropriate tool on the Insert
tab of the ribbon
From there on the methods converge:
I right clicked this and selected "Hyperlink" from the popup menu
In the resulting dialog, the left hand panel lets you select "Place in this
document"
From there you can select either a worksheet or a named cell
best wishes
--