Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to access the new questions?

I had asked some questions and was notified that the same had been responded
but when I log into the community I don't find any question after 12/23/2008.
How to overcome this problem? A reply to my personal address:
shall be appreciated.

--
Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Stop using the awful web interface, and link up to the news groups directly.
It's listed here right under Google:

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...crosoft-excel/

- Jon
-------