galgolfer63

Default Excel template and access questions

We are going to use the Excel purhase order templates. We need to save each
order in order to refer back to it. Is there a way to do this without saving
each individual file (order)? Can we save in some sort of easy to locate
"batch"?
Also, is there a way to transfer a template that we have done (and all the
data realted to it) into a Acess database withouthaveing to so much tweaking?
JPW

If you have Access, I would suggest creating your purchase order database in
Access and then having a mail merge push this information into an Excel
template as needed, rather than going the other way around. This will solve
both of your problems.