Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Linking cells

I want to have cells linked, but need help with the formula. I want to move
information with the stipulation to use a different cell if the first target
cell is occupied. For example, move to +A6 unless filled, then +b6.

I'm going to assume this is an If, then formula, but how would it look?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I probably need to clarify. I want to copy information entered from one
worksheet to others, but I want to be able to stipulate which specific
worksheet it goes to based on routing criteria (which I believe I know how to
do), but I want to be have the information start at the first open cell in
the target column range and if that cell is full, move down to the next open
cell. Ideally, I'd like it to reach the end of that column range and then
jump to a new worksheet doing the same routine there.