Russell-stanely

Default Linking a horizontal set of cells to a vertical sets of cells

What is the quickest way to link a horizontal sets of cells to a vertical
sets of cells?
I have a spreadsheet where my values I want to plot are horizontal. I want
to link these range of horizontal cells to a another s/s where the range is
listed vertically. (I can't chagne it - it has to remain this way) I have
about 25 sheets where I want to copy the link formula.

For EX:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 are my horizontal values on one s/s.

I want to link (copy)these over to a vertical set up.
1
2
3
4
5

I tried using an absolute reference in the link or reference formula, but
when I copy the formula to the remaining cells, it is not incrementing
properly. Someone said that you can't link horizontal and veritically...?

Jon Peltier

There are many ways to do this (just like many other things that "you can't" do).
Suppose the original cells are in B1:F1 and the links are in A2:A6. Enter this into
A2 and drag it down to A6:

=OFFSET($A$1,0,ROW()-1)

- Jon
-------