Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default online site

Dear all

I am new to this

Is there a site with Microsoft that i can place excel files and related
folders in order that other people can share the same Spreadsheets and update
and store associated ducumentation

If there is such a site can you direct me in that direction.

Thank you for looking

Stew
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

If you Google 'File Hosting' you'll get thousands of hits and one of the
first will be 'Media Fire'.

Mike

"stew" wrote:

Dear all

I am new to this

Is there a site with Microsoft that i can place excel files and related
folders in order that other people can share the same Spreadsheets and update
and store associated ducumentation

If there is such a site can you direct me in that direction.

Thank you for looking

Stew

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Here's one free, easy-to-use filehost which I use:

http://freefilehosting.net/

--
Max
Singapore
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi again

The site I had in my head would allow me to Place a Folder which contained A
Sread sheet and assciated Files and for Selected people to open the
Speadsheet on line modify and add documentation to the file and close

Forgive me if I am Naive but does such a site exist

"stew" wrote:

Dear all

I am new to this

Is there a site with Microsoft that i can place excel files and related
folders in order that other people can share the same Spreadsheets and update
and store associated ducumentation

If there is such a site can you direct me in that direction.

Thank you for looking

Stew

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Maybe you are thinking of Office Live workspace.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/of...CL101750181033

Cheers
Andy

"stew" wrote:

Dear all

I am new to this

Is there a site with Microsoft that i can place excel files and related
folders in order that other people can share the same Spreadsheets and update
and store associated ducumentation

If there is such a site can you direct me in that direction.

Thank you for looking

Stew

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel