Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SteW SteW is offline

Default online site

thanks Andy

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Maybe you are thinking of Office Live workspace.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/of...CL101750181033

Cheers
Andy

stew wrote:
Hi again

The site I had in my head would allow me to Place a Folder which contained A
Sread sheet and assciated Files and for Selected people to open the
Speadsheet on line modify and add documentation to the file and close

Forgive me if I am Naive but does such a site exist

"stew" wrote:

Dear all

I am new to this

Is there a site with Microsoft that i can place excel files and related
folders in order that other people can share the same Spreadsheets and update
and store associated ducumentation

If there is such a site can you direct me in that direction.

Thank you for looking

Stew

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel