Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Embedding Indirect.ext

I have a workbook that uses indirect.ext. The spreadsheet can be accessed by
anyone in my company, so I embedded the indirect.ext in the spreadsheet.

I get the following error in the VB program when the sheet is opened...
Compile error: Can't find project or Library. It highlights "space" in the
following code:

For Each A In AddIns
If A.FullName Like "*\Morefunc.xll" And A.Installed Then
Version = Space(10)
GetPrivateProfileString "Settings", "Version", "0", Version, 10, _
A.Path & "\Morefunc.ini"
Version = Left(Version, InStr(1, Version, vbNullChar) - 1)
If Evaluate(Version) = Evaluate(GetVersion) Then GoTo RestoreSheets
End If
Next

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Generally, that indicates a missing reference. Open the workbook, then in the VBE look for Tools /
references and see if one is missing. This sort of thing often happens with cross-version
applications.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Papergal" wrote in message
I have a workbook that uses indirect.ext. The spreadsheet can be accessed by
anyone in my company, so I embedded the indirect.ext in the spreadsheet.

I get the following error in the VB program when the sheet is opened...
Compile error: Can't find project or Library. It highlights "space" in the
following code:

For Each A In AddIns
If A.FullName Like "*\Morefunc.xll" And A.Installed Then
Version = Space(10)
GetPrivateProfileString "Settings", "Version", "0", Version, 10, _
A.Path & "\Morefunc.ini"
Version = Left(Version, InStr(1, Version, vbNullChar) - 1)
If Evaluate(Version) = Evaluate(GetVersion) Then GoTo RestoreSheets
End If
Next

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Bernie,

I did check out the References and selected Morefunc_Toolbar, but I still
get the error. I'll keep looking.