Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Column widths - strange problem

I create a spreadsheet through VB code. If I create it on my machine
everything works just fine. However, if the end user creates it on his
machine it does not print correctly. It is the column widths that are the
problem. Although the column widths say they are the same on each spreadsheet
a simple visual inspection indicates they are not. The only difference I can
see is the Row Numbers and Column Letters. It appears to me that on his Excel
they are Roman where as on mine they are Arial. It is my understanding that
the column widths are based on the number of characters that can fit in the
column. How can I change the Column Letters and Row Numbers to arial. Or
could it be some other problem?
--
M. Shipp

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The font and other formats of the column & row designators are controlled by
Style:

Format Style Normal modify
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200819