Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Male/Female notation

I have created a log which requires a person to note whether the customer was
a male or female. Is there a way I can make any keystroke in the "Male"
column = "Male" or any keystroke in the female column = "Female."

IS thera better way to handle this entry? (ex. 1 column instead of 2)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Several ways.
Data Validation where the user would have to select from a list
or a worksheet_change event where if anything entered into the column
desired Male would be filled in.
Why not just use an x

--
Don Guillett