Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
leo leo is offline

Default Creating UDF by Class Module (Leo)?

Dear Experts,
I recently became interested in style of using Class Modules.
I need to know if we can use Class Modules to creat User Defined
Functions?(functions that is useable in Excel sheet like a normal worksheet
function)
if yes, please explain how, and show a simple sample.
thanks in advance.
--
Thans & Best regards
Leo, InfoSeeker
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No you cannot, not in VBA, the UDF has to be in the standard code module.

You can call a class from within the UDF, but not directly as the UDF.

--
HTH

Bob