-   -   Creating UDF by Class Module (Leo)? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212150-creating-udf-class-module-leo.html)

leo

Creating UDF by Class Module (Leo)?

Dear Experts,
I recently became interested in style of using Class Modules.
I need to know if we can use Class Modules to creat User Defined
Functions?(functions that is useable in Excel sheet like a normal worksheet
function)
if yes, please explain how, and show a simple sample.
thanks in advance.
--
Thans & Best regards
Leo, InfoSeeker

Bob Phillips[_3_]

Creating UDF by Class Module (Leo)?

No you cannot, not in VBA, the UDF has to be in the standard code module.

You can call a class from within the UDF, but not directly as the UDF.

--
HTH

Bob