Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default creating xy graph charts for algebra class

In Windows Vista I am trying to create xy graph charts but unlike vs. 2003 I
cannot locate the option to create the charts
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's got nothing to do with Vista, by the way. It's the way they've
rearranged the Excel 2007 user interface that makes it a bit obscure.

Select the data, and on the Insert tab, choose the XY chart button.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions