educator

Default creating a graph - help

I'm trying to create a visual that represents the attendance rates of our
students. Which graph or chart should I use? What do I do?
Barb Reinhardt

I might use a bar chart, but I'd want to see the data first. Are you
looking at attendance rates of all students in say 2nd, 3rd, 4th grade and
you have the grades?