Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Alt + Record

Hi,
I use an excel spreadsheet to populate templates in a graphics application.

In that application, Alt + Record saves the edited page.

I used those keystrokes in Excel and closed the document.

When I reopened it, the information from the cursor to the end of the page
no longer fed info to templates.

WHAT HAPPENED?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

What do you mean by Alt+Record in Excel? There is no such command that I
know of in Excel. If you want to save the file press Ctrl+S.

This is not a database program, so you do not need to save after every entry
or every new record. In fact you save the entire file, never just a record.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire