Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Record New Macro

I seem to have "lost" my Stop Recording and Relative Reference icons from my
Record New Macro option in Excel 2003. They normally appear after you've
named your macro just before you start recording. Help me get them back
please. Julie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

When you are recording a macro click on view, toolbars, stop recording, do
not use the x to close it
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"ju1eshart" wrote in message
I seem to have "lost" my Stop Recording and Relative Reference icons from
my
Record New Macro option in Excel 2003. They normally appear after you've
named your macro just before you start recording. Help me get them back
please. Julie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Your welcome
--