-   -   Alt + Record (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212006-alt-record.html)

Celestial Body

Alt + Record

Hi,
I use an excel spreadsheet to populate templates in a graphics application.

In that application, Alt + Record saves the edited page.

I used those keystrokes in Excel and closed the document.

When I reopened it, the information from the cursor to the end of the page
no longer fed info to templates.

WHAT HAPPENED?

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Alt + Record

Hi,

What do you mean by Alt+Record in Excel? There is no such command that I
know of in Excel. If you want to save the file press Ctrl+S.

This is not a database program, so you do not need to save after every entry
or every new record. In fact you save the entire file, never just a record.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire