Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Autofilter list arrow colors

In Excel 2003, The triangle in the drop down list button for any field that
is being used to filter a list is blue. I have a hard time distinguishing
the color. Is there any way to change the color in the triangle?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There's no way to change the drop down arrow's colour.

You could use programming to change the colour of the heading cell when
a column is filtered. There are sample files he

Under Filters, look for 'FL0022 - FilterClick Colour' or 'FL0014 -
Colour Filter Headings'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

In 2007 you will not have that problem because the filters display a filter
icon on them whenever a filter is applied. They also display a sort icon on
the filter if the field has been sorted.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire