-   -   Autofilter list arrow colors (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211974-autofilter-list-arrow-colors.html)

Loris

Autofilter list arrow colors

In Excel 2003, The triangle in the drop down list button for any field that
is being used to filter a list is blue. I have a hard time distinguishing
the color. Is there any way to change the color in the triangle?

Debra Dalgleish

Autofilter list arrow colors

There's no way to change the drop down arrow's colour.

You could use programming to change the colour of the heading cell when
a column is filtered. There are sample files he

Under Filters, look for 'FL0022 - FilterClick Colour' or 'FL0014 -
Colour Filter Headings'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Autofilter list arrow colors

Hi,

In 2007 you will not have that problem because the filters display a filter
icon on them whenever a filter is applied. They also display a sort icon on
the filter if the field has been sorted.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Loris" wrote:

In Excel 2003, The triangle in the drop down list button for any field that
is being used to filter a list is blue. I have a hard time distinguishing
the color. Is there any way to change the color in the triangle?

Annie1904

Autofilter list arrow colors

This is the best thing I've found on the internet in a long time! Thank you
Debra - this will make my life a lot easier!

Loris wrote:
In Excel 2003, The triangle in the drop down list button for any field that
is being used to filter a list is blue. I have a hard time distinguishing
the color. Is there any way to change the color in the triangle?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures
www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
Blog: http://blog.contextures.com

Debra Dalgleish

Autofilter list arrow colors

You're welcome! Glad to hear that you like it.