Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formuls not working (Excel 2007)

Hello all,
I'm having a problem with a spread sheet that was created in Excel 2000. My
formulas are no longer working. They are not calculating. Option to have
formulas €śWorkbook Calculation€ť is set to €śAutomatic€ť.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

A few questions -
1. Are All formulas not working or just some of them?
2. Does pressing F9 work
3. test - enter three numbers in a range and sum them - did the formula
caluculate correctly?
4. change one of the three numbers in the range - does the formula update?
5. do the formulas still work in 2000?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"pgarcia" wrote:

Hello all,
I'm having a problem with a spread sheet that was created in Excel 2000. My
formulas are no longer working. They are not calculating. Option to have
formulas €śWorkbook Calculation€ť is set to €śAutomatic€ť.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry, I was held up on something.
Ok, it seem it's just the SUMPRODUCT function that is not working. I have
SUMPRODUCT in some other workbook and they do not work ether. F9 does not do
anything. To get it to work, I have to be in that cell and click F2. Strange.
Any ideas?

=SUMPRODUCT(--(H18:H1002),--(H18:H100<7))