Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print Preview Discrepancy

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is an Excel question, but I have a shared excel
file that two people access. When one computer does a print preview the
margins are correct, however, when the second computer views the same file
and does a print preview on the same page the margins are off. The setup
page shows the same margins, and each computer has the same OS and same Excel
version. Both computers are also printing to the same exact printer. Any
suggestions on this?
--
Jessica

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Please don't use a signature separator if you don't bottom post. It
causes proper news reader to strip the other quoted replies.

perhaps the one setup is set to resize A4 Letter and the other is not.

jeli wrote:

Yes, both computers have the same printer driver.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Options, General "Scale content for A4 or 8.5 x 11 paper sizes.

Another may be the margins that got set in the Windows Print server
properties on the PC.

jeli wrote:

Yes, both computers have the same printer driver.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click Start, Settings, r-click on Printers and Faxes, Open, File, Server
Properties.

(or look up Print Server in Windows Help, and follow the links)