Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jeli jeli is offline

Default Print Preview Discrepancy

Yes, both computers have the same printer driver.
--
Jessica

"Bob I" wrote:

Double check they are using the same version printer drivers.

jeli wrote:

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is an Excel question, but I have a shared excel
file that two people access. When one computer does a print preview the
margins are correct, however, when the second computer views the same file
and does a print preview on the same page the margins are off. The setup
page shows the same margins, and each computer has the same OS and same Excel
version. Both computers are also printing to the same exact printer. Any
suggestions on this?