Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Saving A 30 Page Report As A PDF

Hey Everyone,

I have a 30 page report I put together every month for a management
meeting. I do this By going to Page Break Preview and then after I
have all of my charts layed out how I want them (it's actually like
35-40 charts), I go to the office button and save it as a PDF. It
takes FOREVER to do this, and after reviewing it, if there is anything
wrong, I have to do it all over again.

My question is - is there a better way to do this? I am pretty good
with excel, programming, etc. I would really like to speed up this
process and I don't think the Save As PDF feature is meant to handle
30 page reports.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

" wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I have a 30 page report I put together every month for a management
meeting. I do this By going to Page Break Preview and then after I
have all of my charts layed out how I want them (it's actually like
35-40 charts), I go to the office button and save it as a PDF. It
takes FOREVER to do this, and after reviewing it, if there is anything
wrong, I have to do it all over again.

My question is - is there a better way to do this? I am pretty good
with excel, programming, etc. I would really like to speed up this
process and I don't think the Save As PDF feature is meant to handle
30 page reports.

I actually copy and paste the pages Per page break into word (as pictures)
and convert to PDF - thus my output is as i want it. However, you must have
double checked your excel doc. for accuracy etc, else you'd have to start
over again to make corrections
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Nov 19, 10:16 am, Abbey wrote:
" wrote:
[...]

Thank you for the feedback. I will try those methods from now on...