Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Saving A 30 Page Report As A PDF

I use CutPDF to convert any file to PDF... It gives you a copy similar to the
one you will get on paper.

" wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I have a 30 page report I put together every month for a management
meeting. I do this By going to Page Break Preview and then after I
have all of my charts layed out how I want them (it's actually like
35-40 charts), I go to the office button and save it as a PDF. It
takes FOREVER to do this, and after reviewing it, if there is anything
wrong, I have to do it all over again.

My question is - is there a better way to do this? I am pretty good
with excel, programming, etc. I would really like to speed up this
process and I don't think the Save As PDF feature is meant to handle
30 page reports.