Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I begin value with the number zero?

Dumb question, but how do I begin a cell value with the number zero? I've
tried changing the cell format to text and that didn't work. I also tried
putting a ' in fornt and that worked until I closed the file and reopened it.
After reopening, the zero was missing again. By the way, I'm using Excell
2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ensure Zero values is checked. Go to Tools|Options, View tab.
--
** John C **
Please remember if your question is answered, to mark it answered :). It