AmberBrooks

Default how do i begin to use excel?

I am a new user of excel,and i do not know where to begin, i do not really
have anything yet to use it, but i would like to get a general knowledge
before i look like a total idiot.
gls858

AmberBrooks wrote:
I am a new user of excel,and i do not know where to begin, i do not really
have anything yet to use it, but i would like to get a general knowledge
before i look like a total idiot.

Amber just go to www.google.com type the Excel Tutorial and you'll
get more info than you could ever want.

gls858
gls858

AmberBrooks wrote:
I am a new user of excel,and i do not know where to begin, i do not really
have anything yet to use it, but i would like to get a general knowledge
before i look like a total idiot.

Or you could try Microsoft's site. Try the third one down.
Create Your First Workbook
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...831141033.aspx

gls858
Neil

www.nwarwick.co.uk has some information you might use.

"AmberBrooks" wrote:

I am a new user of excel,and i do not know where to begin, i do not really
have anything yet to use it, but i would like to get a general knowledge
before i look like a total idiot.

Hi Ho Silver

For my own learning about Excel, I purchased a copy of "Excel 2002 for
Dummies". I sat at my computer with the book open at my left, and went
through the whole book, page by page. As I worked through each section, I
had one or more example Excel workbooks open on my computer screen, and did
what was described on each page. I also have a yellow highlight marker and
marked what seemed important to me in the book. When I was done the book, I
made a list of the pages I had highlighted and what was on them for my
personal cheat sheet. So, I have learned the rudiments of Excel, and have a
handy, highlighted reference for ongoing use. Worked for me.
------------------------------------

"AmberBrooks" wrote in message
I am a new user of excel,and i do not know where to begin, i do not really
have anything yet to use it, but i would like to get a general knowledge
before i look like a total idiot.

TC

CNET and HP also free on line courses. All you to do if register.

"AmberBrooks" wrote:

I am a new user of excel,and i do not know where to begin, i do not really
have anything yet to use it, but i would like to get a general knowledge
before i look like a total idiot.

Anne Troy

You could try my "extreme tutorial". :)
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm