Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default MS WORKS DOCUMENTS TO MS OFFICE 2007; QUICKEST TO TRANSFER

Hi,

After making a fool of myself earlier today, I now can direct you to the MS
Works newsgroup, where you may be able to get more useful info:

================
Question to anyone - why do I get an error message when I try to post a
reply to the original message?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Shane,

what error message are you getting? What are you using to post to the
newsgroups (Outlook Express, Google Groups, Microsoft Discussions) ??

Pete